walker proscenium

just heard a walker proscenium turntable at lloyd walker's. fantastic it was as if you could hear from in side the music as if you were there. at present i have a vpi hrx with a dynevectoy xv1s cart and thor pre phono. krell evo 202 pre amp krell evo 600 mono amps B&W 800D speakers quality cabling no major high end($). his just blows mine away. my question is it the parts, the whole, the way its set up or what? is it possible that his turntable can make that big of a difference as he says? thanks for you thoughts p.kogan
koegz
I am sorry I never heard the Walker (I really want to) but first things first, do change your speakers (B&W) and the maybe your amp and preamp (Krell)...Then you will be able to enjoy to the fullest the benefit from a Walker TT.
NO! i have no intention of changing anything else. i have just come back from another listen, an gave a deposite. it should arive in 6 to 8 weeks. hoping for the earlier. thanks p.kogan
Congratulations, Koegz! Getting a Walker turntable is a major financial commitment, but the rewards are also significant. My wife and I have never regretted making the same decision. I agree with you: don't change another thing now. Get the Walker, enjoy it. It will allow you to make better decisions down the road should you later choose to make any changes.
CONGRATS Koegz! That is a step in the right direction. This could be the last TT you could ever buy.

We want pics when it arrives!

Joey