Deep Cleaning Records With Steam?

It has happened again. Major tweak and record provider has available a steam cleaner made especially for records. Anybody try steam for cleaning lp’s? What were your results? Since a unit can be had for about $20 at Target, 15% of what the tweak provider is charging, is it worth a try?.
tiger
I think I will hold on to my Perfection as well. I saw an episode of "Monk" last night where Monk was fondling some LP's at his assistant's house. If he started trying to clean them, I am sure he would get off on some kind of delusionary tangent like on this thread, it would be hilarious.
It seems that most record cleaning threads start out practical and then gradually migrate into the obsessive compulsive ether .
I like to keep my record cleaning down to less than two minutes per record, and the steam rinse method seems to be compatible with this goal.
Post removed 
Tvad, do yourself a favor. Buy another type of record cleaner cleaner. From the context of your posts, STEAMING IS NOT FOR YOU!!!!!!!! And probably no record cleaning system will satisfy you. Cd's might be a good venue for you or maybe bowling.
Post removed