Recording Analog Backups to PC and CD

Seeing as LPs slowly degrade, I wanted to make 96KHz 24bit PCM copies to put on my PC and on CD (for use in the car or when travelling).

What do people recommend as the best hardware and software solutions to use for a Windows computer? I'm also looking to get software that will clean up any aberrations in the vinyl (pops, clicks, etc, etc), so any recommendations for a top to bottom solution would be highly appreciated.

Money is not an issue, so post whatever you think is going to work best. I'm not interested in buying separate digital versions since often the are not mastered the same, and with lower quality than the LP versions fairly often nowadays.

Thanks,

- Jeff
jkalman
Jkalman - I mean cheap-cheap. Like something you find on ebay that a talented person overseas is making and selling!
There are a few CD recorders made by sony and some other companies that have RCA inputs that you could hook up to your system and do some vinal ripping with...My dad has a setup like this.
Check out iVinyl. It is imported exclusively by member Audioparts. I have been using it with outstanding results. Its a USB A/D converter complete with all software. Fremer at Stereophile had a great review for it as well in July. I am not associated with the product but I have copied over 150 of my LP's to CD and am VERY satisfied with this great product.
Oh, and on NPR a few weeks ago I heard of some unit that actually takes a digital photograph of the groves of the album and uses that information to make WAV files. Sounds kind of interesting and I wish I could remember the name of the product...It would get rid of the need to have a TT at all...