Acoustic Sounds Customer Service

I recently made my first purchase from Acoustic Sounds- 3-180 gram LPs and 50 of their poly lined inner sleeves. LPs are fine, but the sleeves were warped when I unpacked. I split into little piles to see if they would relax but never did. They bundle up when you try to put an LP away. So I did receive an RA from A. Sounds, but they refused to pay shipping back. I realize companies have policies but when they clearly have shipped an inferior or defective product, I believe they should look outside their policies and take care of the customer. So now I'm looking for another company (Music Direct?) to buy my analog from and also some inner sleeves that will lay flat. I know there's a recent thread on inner sleeves and I will read for recommendations. Anyone else unhappy with A. Sounds service?
ehaller
Well, thanks for explaining that to me, Pawlowski. I would never have caught on to what point Ehaller was trying to make.

Pawlowski, since you seem to be so in tune with Ehaller. Can you explain to all of us what a warped sleeve is?
Dan_ed;

"Well, thanks for explaining that to me, Pawlowski. I would never have caught on to what point Ehaller was trying to make."

I figured.

"Pawlowski, since you seem to be so in tune with Ehaller. Can you explain to all of us what a warped sleeve is?"

If you take two sheets of something (like a plastic liner and paper outer sleeve) and glue them together without them being flat ans square, one may buckle and cause a "warp."

What's harder to envision; an imperfect paper product probably made in China or, that Ehaller is making ALL this up becasue he has nothing better to do??????
Chad and the rest of the fine folks from Acoustic Sounds have always been an outstanding (favorite) dealer for me and my circle of friends and family. Warped poly-lined paper sleeves?! Please, work it out. I recently purchased two thousand and they arrived in great condition. LOL

Happy Listening!
Hey Pawlowski. You seem to be of the same mindset as Ehaller so why don't you make everything right and reimburse him for his shipping charges? Ehaller has a history of returning things to businesses who then can't seem to find anything wrong with the items he returns. So, no. I don't believe what he is reporting and have no clue what his motives might be.

But that is really not the issue.

I'm not going to jump on someone's wagon and help them attempt to smear a very reputable business because this person may not like the product he received. I think it is commendable that AS will take them back simply because Ehaller isn't happy with them. But I'm not going to be so quick to assume he's right just because he posts a grievance here.

I buy all my sleeves here: Sleeve City

I've made maybe 5-6 orders. They sent me the wrong product once; I called and they shipped me the correct product and said to keep the wrong order.

This is not a comment on Acoustic Sounds, from whom I've had good service.

Tim