Acoustic Sounds Customer Service

I recently made my first purchase from Acoustic Sounds- 3-180 gram LPs and 50 of their poly lined inner sleeves. LPs are fine, but the sleeves were warped when I unpacked. I split into little piles to see if they would relax but never did. They bundle up when you try to put an LP away. So I did receive an RA from A. Sounds, but they refused to pay shipping back. I realize companies have policies but when they clearly have shipped an inferior or defective product, I believe they should look outside their policies and take care of the customer. So now I'm looking for another company (Music Direct?) to buy my analog from and also some inner sleeves that will lay flat. I know there's a recent thread on inner sleeves and I will read for recommendations. Anyone else unhappy with A. Sounds service?
ehaller
I have never had anything but the BEST service from Acoustic Sounds. The few times I have found it necessary to return an LP to them because of defects they have been very helpful and have done whatever it took to satisfy my concern.

Now, you're telling us that your poly-lined sleeves are warped?!? I buy those all the time and have no clue as to what you're talking about. And to carry it farther, you complain because they wouldn't take care of the couple of dollars you had to spend to send these "defective" sleeves back?

Sorry, but I think your mindset is warped.
I also have never had but the BEST of service from Acoustic Sounds and I've been buying from Chad since he was in his little one bedroom apartment, (well over 20 years). I also buy these same inner sleeves in 100 lots and have no problem with them.
"Now, you're telling us that your poly-lined sleeves are warped?!? I buy those all the time and have no clue as to what you're talking about. And to carry it farther, you complain because they wouldn't take care of the couple of dollars you had to spend to send these "defective" sleeves back?

Sorry, but I think your mindset is warped."

Dan_ed; because YOU haven't had warped sleeves that means it's not possible for someone else too??

And I don't think the OPer cares about a couple of bucks but, is making a point on principle.

This is probably obvious to most people here.
I have had the best service from Acoustic sounds. They really take the time to answer my many questions and I have never had a problem. I would never expect to reimburse my shipping costs to them unless it was something sent in error and the costs were high. Sorry, I can't recommend a better place.
Well, thanks for explaining that to me, Pawlowski. I would never have caught on to what point Ehaller was trying to make.

Pawlowski, since you seem to be so in tune with Ehaller. Can you explain to all of us what a warped sleeve is?