Magic Diamond vs Airtight PC1?

In my quest for a new cartridge I seem to be narrowing my choice down to a Magic Diamond vs Airtight PC1. I have not been able to hear either of these so I am looking for any insight anyone can provide. I will be using the cartridge on a VPI TNT IV with an Eminent Technology 2.4 tone arm with the high pressure manifold. I am running dual mono with two Krell KPA Phono preamps. Thank you for any input.
128x128krc
Slipknot,great stuff,as usual.The site you provided was fun to view,as well.I can clearly see the Magic Diamond as a viable product offering,but a cartridge called "VIRUS"????That might scare me off -:)
Best!
Speedy, you think "Virus" is a scary name? Wait'll you find out what "Tondose" means!
.!
Dear Slipknotl: It was my impression too about a relation between the Magic and the 103. Good that you put some " light " about " ( I could not find nothing in the website that named Terzilaw ).

Now, the important subject is that the Magic Diamond is a great top performer and this is all about. It does not sounds in any way like a 103.

Regards and enjoy the music.
Raul.
OK Nsgarch - I'll bite: What is a Tondose?

The Virus cart's underside is a bilious green color, just as the MD Blue's is blue. So- I guess it's "virus green" Kind of like the van den Hul "Frog"....
Slip. I admit I don't know what the word "Tondose" actually means, however there is/was and EMT tonearm called the "Tondose" that accepted an integral cartridge/headshell with a different pin layout than the SME, etc. Apparently Micromagic makes a unit for that tonearm which you can see at the bottom of this page:

http://www.dietiker-humbel.ch/magicdia.htm

In Germany, cartridges are even sometimes called “Tondose”. So the Germans know by experience that a cartridge body makes its own “Ton” or sound. (from vdH website)