New Maplenoll Ariadne owner needing advice

I have recently purchased a maplenoll ariadne. I have tried to learn a little about the table but find very little information. I know the table was discontinued in the 90's but the little i have found indicated it is a very good table. I am interested to learn if there are any tricks or problems to optimizing this table. As most of you probably know, it is an air bearing platter and tonearm. I plan on putting my zxy airy 3 on the arm once I get it set up.
oilmanmojo
Piedpiper : Have you checked your air control system , ACS( pleniums , filters and air/water seperators , hoses ,etc.) for leaks ? At 35 PSI that's 10 under what the super quite pump produces. Give 3 PSI for the platter than there is a 7 PSI lost somewhere. My experience has been that air leaks occurr with more frequency as the ACS expands. To assist in locating those leaks , Kano Labs sells an superior leak finder,Bubleak, for about $14 delivered (www.kanolabs.com.)

Case in point> a homemade air filter sprang a leak (again) ; the air regulator displayed a 4 PSI dropp in pressure to the arm manifold. I replaced the air filter and the pressure was back to 41 PSI.

Oilman : Have you tried placing a fan nearby the air pump ? The running fan can reduce the temp of the pump.
yes, as a matter of fact did. It did cool the compressor. I was content with that until I moved and ended up with a spare air pump that I was using in a Koi pond at my last location. Decide to try it on the platter and found my cycle time on the big compressor dropped significantly because even at 5 pgig on the platter, it was using most of the air. I did not measure the flow but the cycle time dropped by 50% easily. Also this allowed me to beef up the system to the arm to run 50 psig. I have run it higher but much above 50 on my spindle you can start hearing the leak across the bearing. But I find the performance is better near 50 psig. I understand I also may need to "clean" out my spindle and arm if the air has not been properly filtered.
What is the difference between the cheap $10 aquarium pumps from Walmart and the Renn?
Same type of pump only a larger version. The smaller pumps may not be able to put up the pressure. This one puts up about 5 psig. By the way, it is a Rena 400, i mis typed earlier.
Answering my own question, I got one of the cheap pumps from Walmart and it didn't budge my platter; not enough psi I guess.