New Maplenoll Ariadne owner needing advice

I have recently purchased a maplenoll ariadne. I have tried to learn a little about the table but find very little information. I know the table was discontinued in the 90's but the little i have found indicated it is a very good table. I am interested to learn if there are any tricks or problems to optimizing this table. As most of you probably know, it is an air bearing platter and tonearm. I plan on putting my zxy airy 3 on the arm once I get it set up.
oilmanmojo
Oilman, I think you'll find a PSI of twice what you're using will work much better.

Just to clarify, re: Lloyd's letter, the signature arm that I have has a solid aluminum machined VTA bracket rather than the folded one pictured, the counterweight tube has an aluminum insert rather than plastic and it is flush rather than protruding, and there is no paint on any of the arm parts.
Crem,

I posted new pics on my system site including a close up of the motor mount.
Piedpiper: I moved the pressure up to 40 psig and definately see the improvement in the arm and platter. Thanks for the tip. I am getting ready to add the oil trough now that I have the vta/vtf set. What should I expect from this move. The manual suggest a little more VTF and possible more VTA. What has been the experience as you or others have moved to using the oil trough. thanks again for the tips. I will hopefully get my pics posted on my system this weekend.
Oilman, unfortunately, it's been so long since I've done without the oil trough I couldn't tell you too specifically. The VTF issue has to do with the fact that the oil will "float" the arm a bit and must be compensated for. The best way to do this is to accurately measure the VTF with the oil trough in place AT RECORD LEVEL, meaning your gauge must measure with the stylus at the same height off the platter than the thickness of a record. The VTF should be set for the same as you would without the oil asuming that is the "correct" VTF. As always, fine tuning by ear is the thing. Theoretically speaking, VTA should be "right" with or wthout the oil but again fine tuning by ear is the answer. In general I'm guessing you'll notice an increase in transparancy throughout the whole range that goes along with better tracking. You might want to experiment with different amounts of oil, being sure to adjust VTF accordingly. Good luck!