New Maplenoll Ariadne owner needing advice

I have recently purchased a maplenoll ariadne. I have tried to learn a little about the table but find very little information. I know the table was discontinued in the 90's but the little i have found indicated it is a very good table. I am interested to learn if there are any tricks or problems to optimizing this table. As most of you probably know, it is an air bearing platter and tonearm. I plan on putting my zxy airy 3 on the arm once I get it set up.
oilmanmojo
Piedpiper: I attempted to look at your 1/17 pic's for cues to the motor mounting. Unfortunately , some of the mounting is obscured. Do you have any recommendations for a replacement motor ? From the pic it appears the outside of your platter has been taped --Is that correct ? Have you found those brass bolts ? Lots of Q's ... All the Best
been outa town. no tape, tried to true it up and left some marks. I'll get you some pics within the next couple days. still workin on the screws. found the motor was fine when mounted properly.
Piedpipe : Thanks for the reply . I also have been attempting to locate acrolink internal stress free wire for a re-wire of the phono wires . So far no luck. Much thanks... Charlie
I use Acrotec 46ga 6N, single strand per leg. It's a pain to deal with without breaking, and soldering can be tricky, but it's worth it. If you sand the ends with 600 grit gently before soldering you'll have better luck. Michael Percy sells it.
For those interested, I finally figured a way to get the lloyd walker letter scanned and posted. You can find by clicking on my system and looking at the pics under the maplenoll tweaks. My system has the tweaks mentioned except the packing of the counterweight arm. I continue to adjust my system and finally have the air setting about right. I find 20-25 psig works well with my system. I about have the VTA/VTF adjusted to my satisfaction without the oil system. That will be my nest iteration. I did have to smooth out the underside of the platter due to the damage it recieved, but once that rub was removed, the quietness of the table improved greatly. Anyway, hope you enjoy the tweaks letter.