New Maplenoll Ariadne owner needing advice

I have recently purchased a maplenoll ariadne. I have tried to learn a little about the table but find very little information. I know the table was discontinued in the 90's but the little i have found indicated it is a very good table. I am interested to learn if there are any tricks or problems to optimizing this table. As most of you probably know, it is an air bearing platter and tonearm. I plan on putting my zxy airy 3 on the arm once I get it set up.
oilmanmojo
Go here:

http://www.vinylengine.com/library_model.php?make=Maplenoll&selected_model=Ariadne

There is a downloadable owner's manual for the Ariadne.
Check out my system and then contact me directly if you want to find out more about what I did and how and why with my Ariadne Signature.
Thanks for the response. I just downloaded the manual. Also, your pics of your system is neat. Soon as the table comes in I will contact you. I like the external motor arrangement. That is very similar concept to my gyrodec.
At some point I'm going to construct a different arrangement for the motor. Channelling the motor vibes into the shlef is not the right way to handle this and that's what I'm currently doing. I want to make a matching corian and lead housing. I may also replace the motor with a less vibration prone one with accompanying circuitry.
Pierre at Mapleshade,and Lloyd Walker/Walker Audio can be of assistance on improving or retro-fitting the table