Best things 'in life'

I thought this would be interesting, I just came across a thread that asks to list the best things of your own hometown and the opening post listed the best things that came from Philidelphia.
Well this is a little different. Since audiophiles tend to be more analytical and observant than non-audiophiles I thought alot can be learned from each other if we list the things we have come to appreciate in our life.
I will start with a few things that I happen to appreciate greatly!
Beer: (what better place to start)
...... Belgian is the country to choose for beer with charecter and layers of flavors and hints of fruit and herbs or cheese. But the very best of the best of the best as in not only in the best beer of the world but more like as in all food is: duchese de Bourgogne, just amazing!!!
Food, the best dish ever: Fish Taco, in New Canaan Connection at Rosie's. Everything they make is awesome!
Champagne: Vueve Clicquot, prior to this one I never ever liked champagne, but this one I love, not expensive only $40 +-
Cheese: La tur, great with grapes,alot of flavors in there
Best picture with Peter Sellers: After The Fox

Thanks for contributing in advance!
pedrillo
Six days spent on the Black Sea coast near Crimea Ukraine. It's a place and time of my life that I regularly enjoy only if in memory, so in a sense it became a part of me.
In no particular order....

Living & Breathing
My Son
Chocolate Milk
Sleep
Wind, Rain and Stars
Women (also see most dangerous)
Music
Peace & Quiet
Architecture
People

Fun post....
Off the top of my head...

Good health.
Giving up smoking.(almost a year for me now)
Music and movies.
Being single. :)
Technology.
My Fender Stratocaster,a good Montecristo Victorie, and staying at the Biltmore Hotel in Phoenix. But that would all change if I thought for one second my wife would read this thread, LMAO!
My 5 year old daughter, My new and improved second wife,
hiking the Himalayas in Nepal,living in Hawaii, Skiing fresh powder in Crested Butte and living there for 8 years, driving out west through the many awesome National Parks and exploring them. Scuba Diving, Live music, Rock Climbing, Art, internet, Pittsburgh, New York Times, watching a great dvd on my 42 plasma while snuggling my wife. Kayaking a scenic river. Life is GREAT !!!