Is RAVEN TABLE that good over sme or Walker?

i am hearing a lot about this german table that unconventional. Uses special plastics, and i think no bearings etc. 3 motors and rubber belt! but know Schroeder is pushing it. Loves it. supposed to have really fine detail and bass. not sure if prat tho....

anyone bought it? what experience....

Wondering if better thing would be get VIBRAPLNE.... OR>? YOUR THOTS
ml89009
RE: Aolivero asks, "what do you think of the Tron Seven? Does it have the detail and bass strength of the Solid State units?"

I use a Tron Seven. The Tron replaced a fully up to date Tom Evans Groove Plus. I used both stages with a Verdier table, Da Vinci arm and DRT XV-1s cartridge. They're both great, but I prefer the Tron over the Groove Plus (which means I save a lot of money too). To be honest, I'm not really a sophisticated listener with regard to being able to describe the exact differences in sound. All I know is that the Seven sounds more real, more connected, more coherent. Regarding bass strength, I have no complaints.

David
Thanks David. I heard an amazing SS phono/line stage recently that made me wonder if certain attributes are possible with tubes.
Hi Aoliviero,

well I have the Tron Seven running in my system, but I'am
still playing around with different nos tubes.

regard
karl-heinz