What time do you wear?

What watch, if any, graces your wrist? Does time matter? You know: time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana. Either way.
khrys
Bombaywalla, yes I have the black dial with the red GMT 24 hour hand and the stainless bracelet. I love this watch.
I am not a Watch Enthusiast (Spelling) Per Se, but being that I am SORT OF Fashion Conscious, I do have a watch for whatever occasion or moment I encounter in my life.

Three Watches pretty much cover everything I do in my life.

For Everyday/Working/Running Errands or What Have You, I otherwise wear a Timex Digital Expedition (in Black) -- $40.00.

For when I am going out (Dating/Partying/Hanging Out), I use wear a Dressy/Casual Timex Indiglo Chrome Colored Watch with Day & Date, Brown Leather Band, Roman Numerals on the Face, and a Turquoise Backguard Light -- $60.00.

For Dressier Occasions for when I am going to Suit Up or for Formal Occasions (which then I may wear a VERY NICE Suit, or even go the whole hog and put on a Tux) when I am stepping out and going on the town, then I tend to wear a Citizen Eco Drive Tank Face Gold Watch with Roman Numerals and Date and a Brown Crocodile Leather Band (never needs a battery nor winding EVER) -- $200.00.

--Charles--
I'm a real watch friek . I own a Rolex President , An ebel which I wear daily and just got my 1967 accutron space view repaired which sat for 30 years not running.