What time do you wear?

What watch, if any, graces your wrist? Does time matter? You know: time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana. Either way.
khrys
I am a watchmaker. (been out of practice)
Joseph Bulova School NY.
Wostep Switzerland.
Rolex Sa. Geneva Factory training
I grew up in the antique business. School of hard knocks!!
Tough-ass Mom. Happy Mothers Day:)
I use classic watches, everyday.
Isochronism
I am a watchmaker. (been out of practice)
Joseph Bulova School NY.
Wostep Switzerland.
Rolex Sa. Geneva Factory training
I grew up in the antique business. School of hard knocks!!
Tough-ass Mom. Happy Mothers Day:)
I use classic watches, everyday.

Surrounded by art and beauty all your life, combined with hard work. Sounds good to me!

That's the same scenario as my career in photography, back in the early days when I drove to the location, captured the ideal image on large format then stayed up all night developing film and printing zone 6 fine art prints my clients demanded early the next morning.

There is a connection between these things we love and work for.
Mitch4t,

No, there are no clients to support film photography and most (all?) the labs here have closed their doors. It's sad, I often pull out pages of 35MM Kodachrome of my family or a photo assignment and have fond memories.

I have thousands and thousands of images stored now. I did Southwest Airlines for nearly 10 years and traveled extensively. Those images are magic to revisit. Everything from Mardi Gras to ski photography in Utah.
Do you enjoy digital photography Albert? I like to take pictures, but I am not the best at it. I recently purchased Lightroom and it is quite amazing at what can be done to a picture.