What time do you wear?

What watch, if any, graces your wrist? Does time matter? You know: time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana. Either way.
khrys
10-08-11: Cruz123
I would suggest that you join the Omega forum over at Watchuseek and post pictures of the watch when you get it back, along with any estimate that that me be included with the return from Omega. Knowledgeable folks there can give you some advice in regard to the costs and reasonableness and/or perhaps a local repair person as an alternative. I have to believe the cost you were quoted includes some level of mechanical and/or case repair to reach that level of expense.

good luck.
for better or for worse I took Cruz123's advice & joined the Omega forum on watchuseek.com & did several searches yest. for Omega 2225.80.00 service/repair. I found (repeatedly) that people were highly recommending (1) Nesbit's watch repair in Seattle, WA, (2) another fellow called Jay Taylor - looks like he's an independent, don't know where in the USA & (3) RSC in Dallas, TX.
Albert, this RSC shop might be worth checking out since you are in Dallas yourself (don't know what the initials stand for).
Thanks.
(3) RSC in Dallas, TX.
Albert, this RSC shop might be worth checking out since you are in Dallas yourself (don't know what the initials stand for).

Thank you, I've been setting up a new laptop and getting packed for RMAF so I've not been paying as much attention to the forums.

I'll check when I return, but I'm inclined to leave it as is since they did not charge me (anything) when I ask the finish be redone.
Dinner time last night. We ate at an indian restaurant, and I got vindaloo on my shirt.