What time do you wear?

What watch, if any, graces your wrist? Does time matter? You know: time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana. Either way.
khrys
Get a quartz watch for time keeping. The rest is jewelry. I have a Seiko thin dress watch, a Wenger sport watch that I use swimming, a Seiko kinetic that I like alot, and a Citizen eco-drive with a turning bezel with major cities over the globe which helps figure time differences.
I have a 1994 Omega Seamaster. It has been overhauled once- in 2000. What a great watch, keeps perfect time.
My Omega Seamaster Automatic is from the late 50's. I remember the family getting together to buy this one for my Dad's birthday back then. When I noticed he wasn't wearing it any more, I asked about it. He said it was too much trouble now, so he gave it to me. A very simple, clean design, it is in great shape and looks almost new. 2:28 PM Uh, oh... back to work.
I got a Rolex Submariner 18k and SS Blue dial. Love it. Also have a Breitling Professional w a UTC. Great watch also. Oh well, I guess I can live without the Wilson Sophias for now.