What time do you wear?

What watch, if any, graces your wrist? Does time matter? You know: time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana. Either way.
khrys
You've missed the point.

12-17-06: Garebear
Who cares.....!!!! I thought this was Audiogon !!! Let's stick to what this site is about and for music and Audio gear !!!! Please....

Ever notice if you ask for some audio advice you might get 10/20 replys to your question.

But post something like (What sort of watch do you wear?)(What sort of car do you drive?) (How much do you earn?)(How much does your equipment cost?) and the replys flood in from 200 plus knob jockeys telling you how good, how much how big, their stuff is.
Get a quartz watch for time keeping. The rest is jewelry. I have a Seiko thin dress watch, a Wenger sport watch that I use swimming, a Seiko kinetic that I like alot, and a Citizen eco-drive with a turning bezel with major cities over the globe which helps figure time differences.
I have a 1994 Omega Seamaster. It has been overhauled once- in 2000. What a great watch, keeps perfect time.
My Omega Seamaster Automatic is from the late 50's. I remember the family getting together to buy this one for my Dad's birthday back then. When I noticed he wasn't wearing it any more, I asked about it. He said it was too much trouble now, so he gave it to me. A very simple, clean design, it is in great shape and looks almost new. 2:28 PM Uh, oh... back to work.