What time do you wear?

What watch, if any, graces your wrist? Does time matter? You know: time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana. Either way.
khrys
Howard, it seems like IWC still practices old world service, and that type of treatment makes customers for life. I can only imagine the pride and skill of their craftsmen as well.

Swiss Army, Officer's 1884 all SS, white dial, bought over 12 years ago.

'I have come unstuck in time.'
Dean,
A few years ago, we had the opportunity to meet the head of IWC at a jewelers in Seattle. Because of his visit, they had brought along with them virtually every model in the line-up. We were able to closely examine the Grande Complications watch, in which nearly every part is made of gold, as well as made by hand. It was an extraordinary piece, the second most impressive wristwatch I've seen to date. First honors goes to the Girard-Perregaux Three Bridges, which we saw in a watch museum in Switzerland. I sat over the display case like a surgeon over a patient, examining that thing for over half an hour.

A friend who is a big watch collector--he has the IWC Destriero Scafusia--once loaned me a Lange 1, a $20K watch made by Lange & Sohne. Some loaner, huh? You could get the chills simply by feeling the movement of the watch. Smoothest winding I've ever felt. I had several nice watches at the time, and they all felt gritty in comparison.

One day, I intend to get to CES. And also to the Basel Watch Fair.
An omega seamaster chrono. which I`ll be selling in the near future to fund a killer cdp. :0)
Everyday is a Breitling Superocean Professional, and for special occaisions is a 18K Rolex submariner. And....for what its worth they are both dead nuts on accurate....:))