Good way to dampen tonearm?

I am in the process of replacing the stock Klotz wiring harness in my Rega RB-900 with the single-piece "Incognito" wiring harness. I have been thinking about adding some damping material inside the tonearm tube, and considered trying a couple of shots of expanding insulation foam.

I'd appreciate comments about the wisdom (or lack thereof) of the foam treatment idea. I am concerned that the chemicals in the expanding foam might be bad for the dielectric on the very thin Litz wire inside the tonearm tube.

If anyone has any ideas, or personal experience, with ways to dampen arm tubes, I'd appreciate getting your commentary.
sdcampbell
ACTUALLY..."damp" and "dampen" are BOTH verbs and can BOTH be used to describe the deadening of a tonearm. Isn't English a wonderfully simple language?

FWIW...I've had decent luck with plain shrink wrap tubing on tonearms. Very easily removed.
Marigo VTS tuning dots are one possibility, amusicdirect.com also has a tonearm wrap,perhaps what Vanderstephan is talking about.
Ralph Karsten at Atma-Sphere (www.atma-sphere.com) sells a high quality tone arm wrap that may interest you. Check it out, Ralph can give you more information. Happy Listening
I have used tape that given to me last year. Not sure if it is Teflon or something else, but i ran the tape from the 'headshell' to just above where the bearing housing is and it made an improvement.

Things became clearer, it cured a bit of tenseness. Detail stood out clearer, transients were sharper.

there is also a suggestion of inserting a strip of balsa into the tube. you have to be carefull not to foul the tonearm cables so that anti-skate is not affected or flat out breaking the cable. The balsa should be just a bit wider that the interal tube so that it firmly presses against the walls of the tonearm tube. I expect this will do even more to dampen vibration.
Semi, follow the link in my post above and it discusses the resonance inherent in everything and why it is important to have the resonance of the cartridge/arm combo at the proper frequency.

There are arms made of wood and carbon fiber BTW.

http://www.wilson-benesch.com/act_2/act_2.html

http://www.galibierdesign.com/prd_schroeder.html

I guess I need a new dictionary too.