LAST Record Preservative. Do you believe?

I am starting with this stuff on my cleanest most loved lps. How many people use it? Have you noticed longer preservation? I have read alot possible alterations in sound, but I think they must be quite subtle, if at all present.

Also, do you fill the syringe and apply to the applicator for each side, or just once for both sides?

Do you use the STYLAST, and if so, do you apply it before each side of an lp?
dolifant
Not a single record I own will get LAST put on it, short of a few used records I purchased with this stuff already applied. With record detail information as micro fine as it is in a groove why would you want to slather over it with a coating of anything? I have records that are more than fifty years old and have seen much play and the fidelity in them still shines though every time I spin them. My advice is invest in a good record cleaning machine, use it, and leave the magic potions aside. Cheers!
I totally agree with the above.
Also, it's important to make sure you never are using a worn out needle - that will trash your records.
Tracking force matters.
I used to use stylast and it did not seem to extend the life of the needle at all, contrary to their claim that it can do so 'up to ten times' as long.
The guys at musical surroundings - last time I heard - don't recommend stylast any more. The whole premise seems fishy anyway: how long could the stuff really stay on the needle given what's going on down there? I suspect the stylast is toast before the end of the first track - but what do I know...
I've used it but did not notice much difference either good or bad. So it is not part of my normal routine. The times I did use it I was careful to do a good rinse after the application and I do use a vacuum rcm.