What time do you wear?

What watch, if any, graces your wrist? Does time matter? You know: time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana. Either way.
khrys
Seiko all-metal sports watch. Had it for ten years. Given as a work gift - boss called me in, said 'here's a blank expense report, lose the Timex'. Sometimes being cheap just sort of works out....
Glad to see that others appreciate fine watches too. The two watches that I own are a Heuer Monaco reissue chronograph, Omega Speedmaster (moon watch) and soon (hopefully) to purchase a Rolex Explorer II (white face). CWondon, I would go w/ the vintage Daytona (late 60's early 70's) which is my favorite of all time.
Swiss Army by Wenger-- all SS. I am hard on watches, and this one has stood the test of "time" :>). I also have an older SS Seiko that has been very durable, but needs some work. BTW, arc welding sparks and small slag will easily pit both crystals and SS housing and band, and my Swiss Army needs crystal replacement following construction of a 200 lb. stereo stand-- had to relate this to audio somehow. Cheers. Craig.
Seiko "5" 21 jewel auto, white face with arabic numbers, SS case and band (NOS from the 80's). Also have Mido Oceanstar 21 jewel auto, white dial, silver and black enamel markers, SS case -w- blue leather band that I have not seen for years, but it's here somewhere. Both are calendar models. I am also fond of my "Hey baby come on, won't you dance with me" talking musical "chicken" alarm clock.
I will admit to having a Rolex with a pink gold bracelet and diamonds at 3,6,9 and 12 circa 193? which only comes out of the sock drawer whilst listening to classical(eat your heart out CWLondon). For pop, rock and jazz it's the $29 Relic I bought at Kohl's, that's right, a knock-off of an already cheap watch, Fossil. I can't even wear it in my shop; a prospect for a Newport Highboy asked me if it was a Tag Heuer and I just knew he thought I was making too much. I wonder what Enid Lumley wears and how it effects those fields. How's that for an arcane audiophile reference in a timepiece thread? And what's a timepiece thread doing here, anyway, go to Home Theatre where you belong!