Manhattan vinyl shops

I'm going to be spending some time in Manhattan and am wondering where some good vinyl shops are. Also, if anyone knows of some good jazz happening within the next few weeks feel free to let me know!
ketchup
June 2005 Stereophile has a feature
on a bunch of shops, maybe it's at
their site online.
The Bop Shop is actually quite far from the Big Apple. It is located in Rochester, NY, which is a 6 hour ride by car. Over 300 miles away.
Academy lp's on 10th street between 3rd and 4th avenues.
Footlight on 12th Street between 3rd & 4th Avenues.
The Sound Library on Ave A between 13th and 14th streets.
A1 Records on 6th street between Ave A and 1st Avenue.

You should try and check out Academy lp's in Willamsburg in Brooklyn, much larger store and lots of wax.

Happy hunting and leave some for me will ya...LOL.
Thanks for all of the great places! I can't wait!
I know I have that Stereophile somewhere. Now that I know the month I will try to find the article. Thank you.
Albertporter, first you are all over Natalie and now I catch you on Uma. Whatever am I to do with your sorry butt. At least I give credit for analog observation in the movies.

Sorry Ketchup, I will properly answer you directly: Tower in the Village has a few bins for you to check out. I got a bunch from them and some ten inchers as well (down Albert).

There is another by name of A Classical Record, over on the west side near 8th avenue and 23rd street. Another Albert (ten Brink) runs the show and although he is classical for 95%, he has jazz and high quality for fair prices. E-mail me if you want more precise information.