List or discuss your favorite music

List your favorite music recordings, and why you love them. Sonic excellence, musical and emotional content, or maybe just fun and memories.
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xalbertporter
The easy web address for ECM is: ecmrecords.com. If you want, I will try to uncover the others, but I know this link works, as I just tried it.
Carl, I don`t know if you`ve got the other Steve Smith`s CDs I`ve told you about ,But today I`ve picked a new one from him that was very good, its called Buddy`s Buddies, there sure is some great playing on this CD .Let me know if you picked up any of them. Greg
Greg, sorry I haven't picked any of them up yet, and am spending much time trying to decide on power cords for my amp right now.
Carl , thats cool, just thought of letting you know about Steve`s new one. Hey have you tried the Omega Mikcro power cord ? I just got some of there A-2 interconnects and they were KILLER on my system,I hear there power cords are great too! Oh yea, go to audio asylum.com and look what they are saying about the new way to use the maggies, you`ll have a ball with this one. Greg