Upgrading electrical-things to do?

We're upgrading to 200 amp service. As long as the electrician is here are there things that I should have him do to improve my music room?
holderlin
1) whole house surge protection at the panel.
2) dedicated 10 ga. line to music room
3) upgraded outlet
Holderlin- I agree with Jadem6, but I would consider at least two dedicated, continuous circuits (including the ground wires) from the junction box to the audio room outlets - three if you were running monoblocks. I would also thoroughly inspect the existing ground rod and associated connections. If advantageous, look into the addition of another ground rod (local codes may preclude the separation of the audio circuit grounding to a separate ground rod).
Good luck.
Depending on your budget, consider this: I have friends that have systems with a separate 60 amp circuit for the audio with a separate breaker panel on the wall / in the basement / in the closet as close to the outlet as possible. From the 60 amp circuit box have 3-4 seperate circuit breakers depending on monoblock useage, HT equipment, etc. My friend has 2 monoblocks on 2 circuits, pre-amp on a circuit, and digital equipment on yet another circuit. He also used the AudioQuest brown power wire from this separate service to the outlets. His system seriously woke up from the power upgrade from everything on 1 15A circuit