What tt 's have you sold after getting a Lenco?

I'm intrigued to see what happens here. Since Johnnantais's monster thread has been running for 2 years i feel it would be great to see what turntables people have put to one side after having replinthed and re-armed a Lenco. There have been, I know, some very expensive TT's sold to make way for a Lenco.

I personally replinthed a Lenco GL75 and have an OL Silver arm and Denon DL103R cart on it now. I then sold a Thorens TD160 and a Garrard 401 on a nice plinth. One caveat here is that, while my Lenco beat my Garrard in every way, Johnnantais has managed to get a Garrard 301 to sound to him very close to a Lenco.
gilbodavid
Dear Johnnantais: +++++ " I am currently building the Ultimate Expression of the Lenco... " +++++

Can you e-mail me some info about? I really appreciate that.

+++++ " I will be ready for the Great Traveling Lenco Show, where I will challenge the finest on the planet without fear.... " +++++

Great!!!!. We will see who one else could join about.

Regards and enjoy the muisc.
Raul.
Hi Alex, unfortunately I am in transition right now, looking for a new location and so there is no news for the moment. There are some Lenco owners in my area I've helped achieve Lenco Happiness who are willing to demonstrate. If you e-mail me I'll e-mail them and we'll see wat we can set up. If and when I have a sound room worthy of the Mighty Lenco, which might be quite soon, I'll spread the news!
I sold my VPI HW-19 Mk IV after getting a reconditioned Garrard 401 and moving my Origin Live modified RB-300 to it.
Music Hall 5 SE. It is a very good entry level table. However, after contacting Mr. Hall via email with a question about the cartridge, his response made me feel like he did not have time, or it was not of any value to assist me with information. I will never consider any of his products.
BTW, the Lenco is 10 times better and was tons more fun to rebuild, costs less and is less filling (filling being the prime grade fertilizer from Music Hall).