Whats under your VPI Scout / Scoutmaster?

I used to use a Gingko Cloud 10 under my Scout, when I upgraded to a Scoutmaster the table weighed too much for the platform and it was just a little too small and I never got around to ordering another one...until now. I want to take a poll and see what others are using and what your thoughts are. Considerations at this point are Brightstar Airmass, SRA Tremorless (VR series if I get serious) or Gingko Cloud.

Ideally I would like a two piece platform, an isolated one for the motor and another for the table.

Thanks guys.
dlwask
Maple buther's block seems like an inexpensive tweak I'd like to try with my Scoutmaster. The 'table is sitting on a wood bookcase--will Maple still make a difference? Wood on Wood?
Tms0425:

I think I'm going to order something from timbernation for my new scout. they seem like high quality platforms at a reasonable price (compared to a lot of the "custom" $500 platforms out there) what size are you using? I was thinking of having him do it 19 x 14, which is the size of the scout. Does your experince w/ the timbernation platform make you think i need to go larger or smaller? Also, did you have him put the brass cones on it?
Sorry, I didn't use the Timbernation block. I am holding out for another CMS stand like I have under my Joules. They are extraordinarily pricy though. I plan to go large enough to fit the Super Scoutmaster configuration or the Scoutmaster with the new flywheel motor which is a little wider.