Verdier Graham and Shelter???

I am about to buy a Verdier and my cartidge is a Shelter 901.

Now I am loocking for a tonearm wich could match both Verdier and Shelter.

I know that the Shroeder DPS or REFERENCE could be a possible combo but delivery time is several months.

Is the Graham 2.2 a possibility?

Does somebody have an idea ?

Thanks

Tenmus
tenmus
don't forget to consider a straight line tracker? air tanget, clearaudio, etc.
Hi

I thank you all for your advices,at least the Verdier seems to be a good choice.Concerning the arm,thanks to you ,it will be more easier now for me.

Have all Happy Hollidays
Tennus, I have a Shelter 90X on a Graham 2.2, and it has knocked the socks off several audio curmudgeons. But then if you have the money, Bob Graham has the new Phantom arm...
Hi everybody

I have searched some infos on the different tonearms you advised me last week, it seems there is an important difference of price between the Morch DP6 12" and the others ( tri planar,shroederer or graham).

The Morch for me in Europa is much less expensive than the others(2000 dollars),the tri planar is 6700 dollars the shroeder Dps is 4000 dollars for example

So does the difference of price worth it between a Moerch DP6 and aTri planar or a shroeder Dps ?

Dear Tenmus: In my opinion the DP-6 is an excellent tonearm: very good design and very well build. It compete with the best out there: Triplanar, Brinckman, Shroeder, simon yorke, etc, etc.

As a fact this tonearm has a " low profile " because is " inexpensive ". If this tonearm had a 4K price then everybody want it.

This is the best performance-price ratio in the tonearm industry: it is a " great bargain ".

Regards and enjoy the music.
Raul.