Verdier Graham and Shelter???

I am about to buy a Verdier and my cartidge is a Shelter 901.

Now I am loocking for a tonearm wich could match both Verdier and Shelter.

I know that the Shroeder DPS or REFERENCE could be a possible combo but delivery time is several months.

Is the Graham 2.2 a possibility?

Does somebody have an idea ?

Thanks

Tenmus
tenmus
If you want a Schroeder Reference, try GT Audio (+44 1895 833099) in the UK (UK Schroeder distributor). He has an ex demo Reference for sale.
Hi Tenmus,

One of the advantages of the Verdier, I have found, is that it works well with just about every tonearm with which you might want to pair it. For example, I have had success with the VPI JMW-12, SPJ La Luce, and Graham 1.5t. [FYI - I am currently running the SPJ and VPI arms, with the Crown Jewel SE (basically a Shelter 501 Mk II) and will be installing a Zyx Airy 3s-XB]. Thus, I would place more emphasis on matching your Shelter with an appropriate arm.

I do not think you could go wrong with the Graham 2.2, but would recommend you check out the VPI 12.5 Signature - the VPI is the least colored arm I have used with the Verdier. I have also heard that the Verdier/Schroeder Reference is a stunning combination, but I have no personal experience with it.
don't forget to consider a straight line tracker? air tanget, clearaudio, etc.
Hi

I thank you all for your advices,at least the Verdier seems to be a good choice.Concerning the arm,thanks to you ,it will be more easier now for me.

Have all Happy Hollidays
Tennus, I have a Shelter 90X on a Graham 2.2, and it has knocked the socks off several audio curmudgeons. But then if you have the money, Bob Graham has the new Phantom arm...