VPI HRX?

I m considering buying VPI HR-X which is highly rated by absolute sound reviewer. Read fr Salvatore of High-end audio that VPI HR-X prototype with solid aluminium plinth with solid platter fr TNT turntable is highly recommended but not the present HR-X with acrylic platter and composite plinth. Give me your comment. TQ
128x128audioblazer
anybody got any idea how much more it would cost if the HR-x comes with a solid platter and aluminium plinth ?
Justubes. can you describe the sound of the superscout master? When ur playing the 1st song in the LP is there any danger of cueing the stylus on the peripheral ring ? TQ
Audioblazer

NO. The only danger is if your cart is a real low profile. eg. Dynavector Karat 17D2. I think the peripheral ring is a very big plus on this table. I don't imagine that there would be a big difference in my current set to an HRX. except for the cool looks of course I am using very good isolation bases (Sand box and Bright Star with air bladders) to me this is just as good or better than a suspended HRX. The key with this table or any table is good isolation and cart matching (high compliance cart) with the JMW9.
I have using a Clearaudio Goldfinger with beautiful results. Or you can opt for the Titanium which is also very very good.