Turntables better than a Wadia 861SE w/ Statement

I have a Wadia 861SE w/ Statement upgrade freom GNSC. Thinking of getting a turntable. What are the best choices that produce sonic qualities better than my digital?
aoliviero
Aoliviero,
I have a Wadia 301 with GNS reference mods. I just bought a Immedia turntable here on audiogon with an Immedia tonearm. Here is my feedback for what it is worth.

I first installed it with a benz glider cartridge. Detail was less than the Wadia, but it moved me much closer to a bigger soundstage.

Then, I repaced the benz glider with a Lyra Helikon and it kicks the Wadia's butt in every category but convenience. And don't get me wrong, I think the Wadia is the best cd player I have ever heard. Pre-Immedia I would have said the Wadia put me in about row 10. Now, I'd say the Wadia, although it sounds very analogue in many ways, puts me in about row 50. The Immedia puts me in about row 3, communicating all the emotion and immediacy of being in row 3 (but with the advantage that I can control the volume from row 3). Take care, Jeff
Any SX Series Micro turntable easily outperforms any red book cd-player I´ve heard until todate (Wadia, Accuphase, Esoteric, dcs...). You can´t go wrong with these.
you cannot really compare analog and digital. as many said, both formats are quite different especially in presentation.
im using a hi end cd player from accuphase. it sounds very good by all means, but i always prefer to listen to my analog rig. its just more musical, more fun... sad to say, it turns out to be more costly as well.
Hello, I started this thread and learned a lot since.

anyway, I know of at least two examples of TT's beating the Wadia. I suspect many other would.

Anyway, I purchased 3 cd's over the last 4 years and listended to the Wadia maybe 10 times in that period. Should I say more?

Andrew