D-Sonic vs Wyred vs ....

About to pull the plug on new amps to replace my Parasound HCA-1500's

Anyone have any opinion on how these companies compare & for that matter anything else you would suggest? I have about $3K to play with for a pair of mono amps or a stereo amp. They will power old Infinity Kappa 8.1's which are presently bi-amped with a pair of the parasound HCA-1500's.

This is what I am considering

Wyred for sound SX-1000 pair at $2,400 for the pair and
Wyred for sound ST-1000 at $2,000
Wyred for sound ST-1000 mk II - not sure price, I see its new

D-sonic has their m3-1500 at $2,800 a pair and has 1500w at 8ohm

Any
128x128viggen900
Hi Audiozen, thank you for the info...

Do you also happen to know what the differences might be between the M2-1500M reviewed on 6moon, and the current M3-1500m?

G.
Yes Guido..the M2-1500M and the M3-1500M are identical amps
as well as the M2-600M and the M3-600M. The only difference as mentioned by Dennis, is that the chassis/faceplate design was upgraded to the entire line in 2012.
I think there is too much speculation on d-sonic. It has been clear for a year or so that the lower-power amps are Abletec and the higher-power ones Pascal. The proof of the sound pudding is in the eating, that is, when reviewers and customers --not the manufacturer-- decide which one sounds best. I haven't listened to any of them but I think it is good for audio (and for Dennis) that d-sonic is in the news.
Well gent's, during the past week two new amplifiers popped up on the Wyred 4 Sound website. Their in a redesigned chassis that departs from that industrial look and much more attractive. They are both stereo amps employing the latest technology from B&O using their 250ASX2 amps. The amps are the ST-500 MKII and the ST-1000 MKII.
Two 250ASX2 boards are in each amp. This is the same amp that is used in the mono Mamp. The amps did show up at the recent RMAF. Sonically, like the Mamp, they are smoother, richer, much better treble, more refined.
Hi Audiozen, have you had an opportunity to experience these new W4S stereo amps yourself? G.