Seek cartridge w/ following description :

Any recommendations for a moving coil that has some speed, excellent top end extension, an EVEN tonal balance, a hall perspective of row five to row fifteen from the front stage and a retail price tag not above $2000 ?
opus88
I would look at the Helikon as well. I have a Lydian B and think it fits the bill but they are no longer made. They did replace it with a new model that I can't name right now but I belive it's 1200.00 look at the Lyra website.
I belive it's Immedia.com
Dear Opus: The Sumiko Celebration is a great match for your musical priorities and the best for your SME tonearm.

The voicing of this cartridge was on a SME Iv/V tonearm.

Please read the Stereophile review of the SME 30 TT. There you can read about this Sumiko Celebration.

Nsgarch and Gregad: I don't like the SME tonearm with the Transfiguration or the Helikon. Both are very good performers, especially the Transfiguration, but in other tonearm.

Regards and enjoy the music.
Raul.
Raul, I'm sorry, but I completely disagree with you. I think both the SME IV.Vi and SME V are a WONDERFUL MATCH with the Transfiguration, the Helikon, or the Titan.

If that is what you hear, then you need to check your system. Something is not right I think. Let me know if I can help you out.