Rocky Mountain Audio Fest 2005

I'm just wondering how many Agoners will be attending this year's fest?

Any word on any analog goodies this year?
cmk
damn! now I wish I was going to RMAF as well! it sounds like all of you are going to have loads of fun! Plus, it would have been very nice to meet all/many of you & put faces to monikers.
for personal reasons I couldn't make but I'll sure try for next year.
have fun guys & I know Albert will take some very nice hi-rez pix for us to see! :-)
Any of you wanting my contact info can use the Audiogon email system to reach me. Clicking on my name will give you the option.

I don't mind any of you having my cell number, but hesitant to print it in the forums where the spammers can pick it up.

I think this show is going to be fun, hope to meet even more of you Audiogon members.
Cello helped me get my room changed to the Marriot. Sounds like most of you fanatics are staying there! Should be a good time. I'm hoping it's more fun than CES!

Let the party begin...
Has anyone begun assembling a list of Analog exhibitors yet? So far, I'm aware of the following:

Basis, Clearaudio - likely in several of the Audio Unlimited rooms: 7209, 7212, 7213, Blanca Peak, Maroon Peak

Galibier - 7130, 7920

Redpoint - Primrose

Teres - 7030 (and likely other rooms)

Sota - 7017

VPI - 515, 519

Walker Audio - 7007, 7224

I'd be interested in knowing if anyone is aware of any other ones. Looking at the exhibitiors list, I'm guessing that there will be a few more.

Cheers,
Thom @ Galibier
I don't know about the room number but I just got off the phone from TriPlanar, and he is going to be there. Sota shows with his arms a lot, but I don't know what they're using this time. Kirk said they were going to have four tables at the show. I think at one point he said three were going to be the Millenia. WOW!

I can't wait to see all the good stuff that I can't find in this one horse town!