Good cartridge for unipivot arm?

I just purchased a Sonus (Mayware) Formula IV arm and am trying to figure out what cart(s) would perform the best with it.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Mark
ballywho
sumiko celebration has been on my jmw9 for the last 6-7 months and only keeps getting better. also very easy to set up.
I ran a Grado Sonata on one to very good effect - the best I ever heard the Grado sound. Might be worth your shot.
The 'unipivot' has nothing to do with cart selection, rather you need to consider cart compliance and match that to the effective mass of your arm.

I have a Morch UP4 and have 3 different mass armwands – depending which cart I use, I need to select a different armwand i.e. my Koetsu cart (low compliance) needs the 14gram armwand, my Denon DL304 (high compliance) needs a 6 gram armwand.

The mayware is a (very) low mass arm and need a high compliance cart.

The shure M97** range would be an excellent match as they are very high compliance carts. I would call a couple of stores and ask them for what they have in high compliance carts in your price range ...

Regards
Paul
I purchased the same tone arm and ask the same question a few months ago. The Grado wood carts were one that was recomended and I tried one. I am very happy with the sound of that cart on the Sonus tone arm.
Most (All?) Grado carts have a compliances of 20 CU (i.e. high compliance), which would make them a very good match for the Mayware and Sonus tonearms.