VPI TNT HRX table - what tonearms?

I just bought, but have not yet picked up, a VPI TNT HRX turntable, which comes with a VPI JMW 12.5 tonearm. I also have a Graham 2.2 arm and a SME IV arm. Assuming I had the proper armboards, would either of these be superior to the JMW? Would other tonearms be superior to the JMW with this table?
Suttlaw
suttlaw
Hi Suttlaw, I have a regular HRX and, after a few year, couldn't stand the JMW 12.6 tonearm any longer, so I found a way to put another one, and then two, and then three. If you take a look at my system, you will see that the slight mods required are completely reversible and self explanatory, and any local machine shop can do them. Be aware though, you have limited options for the tonearm that will take the place of the 12.5, you can only choose one whose cables don't exit from the bottom. As far as I know, the only arms with this provision are the Reed, that I have, and the Triplanar. I hope that helps, and sorry for my english.
Marco
Hello again Suttlaw, a Trans-Fi Terminator linear tonearm easily surpassed a SME IV and Graham 1.5tc on my modified VPI TNT. I've corresponded with an HRX owner who experienced similar improvement replacing a VPI 12.5 arm. The stock tonearm mounting hole can be repurposed without modification.
Stick with your 12.5 arm. It is v good.

I used to own the 12.5 with tnt5 hr, then moved to hrx with 12.6. I much preferred the 12.5. Damping trough is required imo.
The best Performance from a TNT I ever listened to, was such a unit with a ET2 linear Arm.
suttlaw,

How would you compare the TNT to your Cosmos? What was your reason for changing? What arm and cartridge did you use on the Cosmos?