Looking for really fine cables at really low price

I have been listening to excellent sounding Exemplar exception cables for the last several weeks. While my HFCables are better they are also much more expensive than the below $500 cables.

They offer an excellent sound stage, dynamics, and top to bottom quality sound. Not only are they inexpensive but they are very portable and easy to install.

I am not a dealer or investor in this company.
tbg
I also love the aroma of the WE wire. I to love the smell of old vinyl and NOS parts!
Grannyring, There used to be Leeds Radio here in Brooklyn that sold NOS electrical stuff and the whole place had that old electric smell :)) They relocated to the Bronx.

How are you using the WE16ga in your amp, pre and DAC? Regards-Jet
Grannyring,
I wished I lived near you. You could help re-wire my stuff as well as supervise the Cap and resistor changes it my Coincident Dynamo 34SE. Right now it looks like I am going to use vintage Mallory 30/450 and 10/450 to strengthen the power supply, Ohmite Brown Devil Type 90 and Type 20, plus Arizona Capacitors 0.47/600v, either Blue Cactus or Green Cactus. Also re-wire with the WE.

Jet, as Grannyring stated, the Belden needs a little time to settle in, but these work really well with the WE 16ga. But that is also dependent on listening bias. Your speakers are on my short list once I move in to my new home.
"Jet, hate to say it but two runs per leg sound much better based on my experience. More body, weight and fullness. Need to double up! Sorry."

Grannyring - Sorry to hear you say this (kidding). I have enough wire to do it, but I bi-wire. Eventually I will get to it.
I use the WE wire on the RCA inputs and the outputs and from the output trannys to the binding posts. In my dac and pre I use it on the RCA inputs/outputs, digital in on the dac etc...

All signal wires I can possibly use it! I have not used it for high voltage as it is rated for 300 volts and cloth wrapped.