Wire differences explained common sense

I need to share what many other audiophiles may have missed. About me Im a 52 year old critical listener to the point I have to make myself just listen to the music and enjoy. What prompted me to write is a very long article in Audioholics and one thing stuck out was there is no difference between copper and silver.

Ok well there is. Im not a PhD or scientist but a very observant listener. One day I replaced my Silver Kimber KGAC with Tara labs copper interconnects. I listened noticing the sound become a little richer and full. I then put BTO "Hey You" on vinyl and something happened. I did not startle as the song starts. I always play it loud and I always jump just a little. I restarted and turned up volume as much as I dare and still no body reaction. I switched cables and bam, the dynamics returned and I was startled when song starts even though its about to begin.

It is scientifically known silver is a faster conducter. Hence maybe why it can be harsh on some setups. I have only 2 full sets of interconnects like above for the last 10 years. I have changed them out many many times and have noticed small differences each time. I have a cable burner also. My advantage is by not having many different sets of interconnects to confuse I can zero in on the 2 I know.

Just my observations here.
128x128blueranger
Cryo'd cables are better conductors than non cryo'd ones. Purer metals are better conductors, too.
Post removed 
It'll most likely be different to some degree (how much and in what ways is always the question) but there is no guarantee that a better conductor results in better sound. The opposite is quite possible.

Its true though that having multiple data/reference points can be beneficial to help find the right solution in the end, even if it might end up coming from Home Depot.
Common sense is usually untrue. It is a meaningless concept. In my experience, I have had two where the cables were identical save for the metal used. One was Audionote and the second Exemplar Portals. In both cases I preferred the silver. What does that prove? Only that I should initially listen to silver cables if both are available.

But there is no consensus about cables. What would I conclude from the two examples above that others might find valuable? Nothing!
Tbg, AMEN to that.
I'm pushing 80 and more to the point I've been paying attention.

Don't think I have ever heard someone who went on about common-sense who wasn't really just praising his own ignorance.

If it exists at all its about as rare as unicorns.