MHDT Paradesea Repair? New Tube?

I have a MHDT Paradesea+ DAC. I stopped working the other day. I tried another DAC and it worked fine. When i plug in the Paradesea i can hear a VERY faint sounds coming out of the speakers. I tried going USB, coax...no go. Could it be the tube died? If not, does anybody repair these things? Is it worth it?
streetdaddy
The ideal is to find a tube that has been reliably tested. You shouldn't have to spend too much for one of the above tubes.
If you post your location, there might be a member nearby w a tester. I'm in the Hartford CT area and might be able to help if you are near there.
Most likely the 5670 tube. Always good to have a spare to test with when needed.

paradisea sound changes radically with different tubes so tube rolling with paradisea is a worthwhile exercise in of itself.
Sounds like fun. Good to see you guys all on here after so long of an absence. I remember you guys when I was into this in the early 2000s .i've got little kids now so there's always a possibility to that they spilled something into it that's why I'm a little nervous. Maybe if you guys have a tester I can mail this one to you and just tell me if it's good or bad before I buy a $75 tube!
Why would you sweat a 75.00 tube? Even if it's not the problem, if you keep the DAC you will eventually need to replace it.

BTW, have owned the Havana for ~3.5 yrs. and have replaced the tube once already. It is an excellent sounding DAC.

Shakey