Exogal Comet DAC

hi I'm looking for a new dac to replace my Audiomeca Ambrosia.....and my sights are set on the Auralic Vega and Exogal Comet. Not particularly interested in DSD at the moment ( and i had a Chord Qute HD) so i did have a taste of DSD for awhile, but not impressed with the offering so far....but i like what i have read about the Auralic Vega (never heard it) and I like the fact that the new Exogal Comet is made by former Wadia engineers.

so anyone heard the new Exogal yet? impressions?

i like all classical, most jazz, alternative rock (i.e Old REM, ) , grunge (Sound Garden, Nirvana, Pearl Jam) and some world.

thanks in advance

my system:
YBA Signature preamp and amp, reference 3A integral speakers, interconnect and power cabling by Nordost (valhalla and odin), and speaker cables by Hidiamond, Audiomeca Roma Turntable and SB Touch for steaming to DAC...lots of power conditioning by Exactpower, with room treatments and ASI resonators
ie
A little more money than the Exogel is the Metrum Hex. Unbelievable sounding dac. Have not heard the Exogal
Alan
I'm sitting in front of one right now and am thoroughly amazed at what this DAC is providing at anywhere near its asking price. I would seriously consider it, but it's hard to say more without knowing more of your needs or what you're hoping to gain by adding it. I'm happy to answer any questions you might have. Presently, I'm Having a hard time finding anything the Comet is doing wrong; it seems quite happy to amaze me with any music genre I feed it.. Are there better dacs in existence?...possibly. However, I haven't heard anything within an order of magnitude in price that bests it in my opinion.
I'm sitting in front of one right now and am thoroughly amazed at what this DAC is providing at anywhere near its asking price. I would seriously consider it, but it's hard to say more without knowing more of your needs or what you're hoping to gain by adding it. I'm happy to answer any questions you might have. Presently, I'm Having a hard time finding anything the Comet is doing wrong; it seems quite happy to amaze me with any music genre I feed it.. Are there better dacs in existence?...possibly. However, I haven't heard anything within an order of magnitude in price that bests it in my opinion.
@ Charding , thanks for your input..i guess i am looking to gain 2 things:

(a)slightly more compatibility with more music genres. If anything my current DAC can make heavily compressed music sound like heavily compressed music, go figure. But it still makes musical sense and by that i mean i can still follow the melody.
(b) a bit more depth, recording venue space sure seems to be spot on, but i might be just making a comparison in my brain to my vinyl rig

i have read some european reviews (translated via google) and it would seem the one thing that comes out bout the Comet is that it might not plumb the lowest depths, and may be more suitable for small room, monitor type speaker systems.

@arh..yes i had considered a Metrum Hex, part of me likes to think that all the hype is just that, a bit of disbelief ...i have had several other highly rated DACs in the past 3 years against my Audiomeca...they were sold after 6-8 week of trial
No hype. I have had the following
Sony 5400, Mytek stereo 192, Audio Note 2.1b, Teredak Chamelion. The Metrum is simply far better than the rest. If you stream a lot its USB implementation is great. If you really love music this is a wonderful product. By the way with dacs the transport is very important. I use an Audio Note CDT-2
Alan