Enhancing online radio station sound options

I've just started to listen to LIVE 365 on my laptop (wireless connection to net). Could an Oppo 105D improve the sound so I could play through my system in decent quality? If not Oppo; other considerations? Thanks.
ptss
Thanks Willie. I use a Lenovo Thinkpad-I will get details; a bit tight for time just now. Does the Bitfrost sound as good as a Oppo 105D? Happy holidays :-)
Thanks Schubert. I'm listening to it on my laptop now. Do you use it through your stereo?
Ptss - sorry, have no listening experience with the Oppo. A friend has one and he likes it a lot

The base Bifrost is very good, but if you treat it to good interconnect and power cables it is exceptional. Very high resolution, fast dynamics and cavernous image with lots of space between performers.

The only drawback is it does not come with a remote, so you have to get off your butt to change inputs.

It is very well made and their upgrades provide discern able improvements.

Hope that helps

Season's greatings :-)
Ptss, I live in the NE area of the Twin Cities metro and can
pick up the signal from UW-River Falls about 20 miles away as the crow flies, using a Terk amplified antenna on my 3rd floor condo balcony.