ps audio bridge

I am planning on getting the ps audio perfect wave dac upgraded version. I have been doing some research on the bridge and it seems that people are have some issues with it, should I just get the dac and what on the bridge untill they fix the issues, or should I get the bridge installed now? thanks
kedoades
I don't have a computer at home right now, I think I might just get a media player because I don't have the time or patience to tinker with a computer all day, I just want to listen to the music, thanks
Depending on what level sound quality you are aiming for your best bet may be to look at a turnkey server with build in DAC, such as Olive, unless you don't mind spinning discs.
The Bridge is by far the best part of the PWD and PWDII. You can easily establish a simple home network by purchasing a very modestly-prized WiFi router from Walmart or Best Buy. Next, you could purchase a simple Netbook (again, modestly-priced from either of the aforementioned retailers) to use as a dedicated server. Your ability to access this forum indicates that you could access Google to gain all the information you need to set up an effective server. You can also post your questions here and we will help you...
I agree with Edorr's suggestion of getting help from a friend who is comfortable with home networks (assigning IP, protocols, DNS). I luckily work in the IT field and was very familiar with all parts of the setup. However, I did want a very simple solution that did no include drilling holes in my wall for wiring. That is where the Apple airport express came in. It is so very simple to setup, especially with the iMac/iPad/iPod. It basically created a wireless bridge from my iMac to the PerfectWave. I've never had to touch the device since initial setup, not even to reboot.
get the bridge. i was a neanderthal when it can to anything computers. yes...i had some issue's during setup but all were merely "speed-bumps". still got to the promised land.

yet to hear anything better streaming.

again...get the bridge