Pure Music...Really Bad so far...

Hello,

I recently installed a trial version of Pure Music. I'm using a Mac Mini i5 2.3 Ghz- and up until yesterday had no issues. I upgraded my RAM from 2GB to 8GB and now I can no longer use the Memory Play function. When I select a track it says 'Loading Tracks Into Memory' and Pure Music freezes...I'm assuming my RAM is fine as my machine is working with video content and normal playback. I'm using iTunes version 11...any suggestions?

If the Memory Play tab is de-selected in the Music Server banner I get playback - also if I have Audio Playthrough highlighted I get playback.

Any feedback would be appreciated, I've only had the software for two days but now I'm questioning making a final purchase. This entire experience has been very in 'Apple' like -
lush
Hello,

After receiving an email from Pure Music I downloaded version 1.89d4 which had to be manually downloaded (not automatically) and I'm back and running now. Very please, quite the learning curve as I'm a PC guy and have never used Pure Music or other software before. From a sound quality standpoint it's incredible...
Contact Pure Music and explain the situation to them. I imagine you'll have to delete that copy of P.M. and re-download it.
Try reloading the program and make sure you get 1.89d4 This fixes any iTunes 11 issues.
I too use a Mac mini that I upgraded from 4 to 8 gig. If the Mac recognizes the RAM it's fine.
I had a big issue when I loaded ITunes 11. It just wouldn't work right. First, it would try to load a full album into the RAM and then wouldn't play. I turned off gapless play, then it wouldn't do this and went back to loading only one song at time. But, it would never play the first song selected with memory play. You would see loading but no sound. You had to hit another song, it would load and then work. You could then go back and play the first song.
Mine now works perfect. If you continue to have issues, contact PM.
Anyone know if you should download iTunes 11 before or after updating PM to the latest iTunes 11 compatible version?

I have been using PM for a couple of years now and love it; but have been holding off on the last iTunes upgrade.....

Thanks, jtb
I have tried the new 1.89d4 version in the playthrough mode while streaming internet radio with itunes 11. It's still buggy, not to mention whether it's really better or not than any other. A definite no-go.