Need help with Apple Airport Express

I bought an Apple Airport Express so I can connect my Marantz SR-7007 to my wireless network. I want to use it as a wireless client. I have an iMac and AT&T uverse is my Internet provider. The Airport Express configures properly ONLY IF it is connected to the router with an Ethernet cable. I can not get it to work with the Wireless network. I've googled directions and tried everything. Can anyone help, or do I have to have an Apple tech come to the house ? Thanks
mabonn
Not sure. When I select "Media Server" from the network menu on the Marantz receiver, the screen says "empty". On the iMac, it says the Logitech Media Server is running. When I had the AE running wirelessly from the 2wire modem/router, the Marantz screen would say "Matt's Library", and allow me to access my library.
Now that you have the Linksys router up and running, you'll need go through the setup for the AE again to join the Linksys Wifi network.

Also, the AE only supports 44KHz output, so anything higher resolution gets down-sampled.
Matt, AE is by default set to receive both 2.4GHz and 5GHz. I use Linksys as two separate networks with different names: 5GHz with MacMini and AE, 2.4GHz with other computers. I could set my MacMini to transmit both frequencies but couldn't find how to connect Linksys on both simultaneously. Perhaps giving networks the same name would do it? I ended up with separate 5GHz network for music but adding 2.4GHz should make it even more immune to dropouts.
Hello Mrvco,
Yes, I performed the setup for the AE to work wirelessly with the new Linksys router. It works for Internet radio, but is unable to access my iMac music library. Before I got the Linksys, the AE was connected wirelessly to the 2Wire gateway modem/router, and it was able to play both radio and media from my iMac. Can't figure this out. ...Matt