Best one-chasis CD/SACD player under $15 000?

Hi, I'm currently running an all Electrocompaniet top system with EMC-1UP as a source. However I will be changing to Classe amplification (my speakers are B&W 800 Di) quite soon so it makes sense to upgrade the source as well. Sadly Classe doesn't make CD players anymore so I'm in the market for a robust, huge and neutral sounding CD/SACD player that would be a real step up from EMC-1UP. I don't want any artificial sweetening, tubes, colorationes etc. Just pure signal. However I don't want to go separates (not to mention 4 block monsters a-la dCS). Can I buy real Hi End sound in one chasis under 15 grand?
antonkk
I've got an Esoteric K01 and would highly recommend it.
Besides being a great SACD/CD player, it also has digital inputs for your music, stored either on idevices or PC
Slightly more than $15000, but some dealers do provide great discounts..
Hope this helps
Best
Sir-
Your profile suggests you are from Russia. Do you intend to buy from US sellers or are simply looking for advice?
Gfroman, you mentioned the Modwright modded Oppo early in the thread and then mentioned the K-01 that I saw you advertise before. Have you compared both of these? I might be interested in either one, including your K-01.
Liking my Esoteric K-03 very much. A LOT less money than the 01, and very close...