How many still listen to CD's daily.

Just a pole to see how many folks still listen to CD's on a regular basis, and if so how often?
tmsorosk
I listen to CDs every weeknight after work as they sound great and are very convenient. I have to do my evening chores and cook dinner etc. so cleaning LPs and jumping up every 20 minutes is too inconvenient. I play more vinyl on weekends when listening sessions are longer and less interruptive. I also work in Information Technology and have no desire to screw around with a server at home so no computer audio for me.
Interesting responses, I expected many more sarcastic answers from the vinyl groupies. I have to admit we still listen to vinyl when audiophile type friends are by. But most of the time it's CD, and as much for the sound as the convenience.
Interesting question. Unfortunately, for me it has probably been years since I listened to CD's daily. Way back in the good ol' days probably.

Just don't seem to have the time these days for daily listening. And when I do have free time there are other items besided listening to music seeking my attention. (Oh, how I miss "the good ol' days. (If they ever really existed.). And when I do listen, sometimes it's vinyl and sometimes it's CD's. And sometimes it's an IPod. And, unlike possibly others that are in one "camp" or the other, I really have no preference for vinyl vs. CD, or vice versa. Neither really sounds better to me, just different.

Probably a few times a week listening to all of the aforementioned.