High efficiency speakers

I am looking for medium size high efficiency speakers. How would you compare trenner & friedl RA and Devore orangutan 0/96? Any others I Should be looking at that similar or smaller footprint and can be driven sufficiently by 8w 300b SET? Thanks
edoit
Ralph (Atmasphere), I certainly agree with your math, and in fact I've made the same point in a number of past threads about the 3db difference between 2.83 volt and 1 watt numbers for 4 ohm speakers. However, I'm not sure that you are characterizing the Daedalus speakers accurately.

First, as far as I know no Daedalus models are 4 ohms. At present the Daedalus website doesn't appear to specify impedances, but my Ulysses, which were the latest version prior to the recent introduction of the ".v2" version, were spec'd at 6 ohms (and 98 db). Other smaller models were spec'd at 8 ohms. And while I haven't ever seen an impedance curve for any of his models, I recall Lou Hinkley of Daedalus stating that the impedance of my version of the Ulysses is 6 +/- 1 ohms at all frequencies above 100 Hz, rising to a peak of 10 ohms in the deep bass region.

Second, the 96 to 98 db specs of the various Daedalus models are all specified on a 1W/1m basis, not 2.83V/1m.

That said, I would not suggest to the OP or others that an 8W SET be used with any of the Daedalus models, UNLESS no high volume listening is intended, AND recordings having particularly wide dynamic range (such as well recorded minimally compressed classical symphonic music) will not be listened to, AND listening distance and room size are not large. As you (Ralph) have rightfully pointed out on many occasions here, SETs will not perform up to their sonic potential if they are driven hard.

Best regards,
-- Al
I heard Tanner & Friedl and Devore Orangutan in RMAF 2013 in different rooms.

Preferred the Devore Orangutan by a large margin. More resolving, more involving. Admittedly the electronics driving the two speakers were different and so were the rooms of course.

Hope that helps. I also preferred it to and Zu, Coincident (TV 2).

Just my two cents.