NAD M5 MOD

I just got my NAD M5 fixed and full mod! PCM section mods with new proprietary clocking, new caps, diodes, resistors etc. Analog and Digital power section being also moded, Analog Output also being moded. SACD not being touch since it has a pretty good clock and chip!

This is a completely different machine from what I had before it broke down.

Now I am really enjoying this break in! WOW
melanco
NAd M5 has been repair and MOD by AbsoluteAudioMods.com. It sounds pretty impressive! PICS coming soon!
What was the breakdown you had with the M5? Also, did the mod include an upgrade to the USB input? The one in the M5 is not the USB 2.0 async version that's on NAD's new M51 DAC. I'm wondering when/if NAD will address this, as it's a major shortcoming of the M5.
Nad M5 has no usb input. CD/SACD player! Actually is a DVD player that plays Cds and Sacd...very close to NAD M55 only with XLR class A analog output. My machine had a small short circuit that blew up the digital chip. He replace it with the original Texas instrument and then he went to upgrade every single section on the player with top quality Capacitors, diodes, resistors, etc. Also he tweak the PCM section with a re-clocking technology he invented! Awesome!
Dear Melanco, can you please specify who made modifications and repairs for your NAD M5 (phone/email/address). I need to repair/modify mine and I can't find AbsoluteAudioMods.com in internet. Thank you.