Most underrated Audio Manufacturers

Some know you can spend $$$$$$$ for some components and at the end of the day they are sonically not really better than those for 1/10 of the price to others. Well, some sleep well owning those because they have the "test review" under their pillow, some loose the marketing battle but try to push the sonic curtain. What components are among that group in your opinion?
My choice
Preamp: Lamm LL2
Amp: Atma-Sphere
Cables: Signal Cable Silver Resolution
Turntable: Townshend Rock
Phonostage: Manley Chinook
Arm: Rega 300 with Incognito rewire
Speaker: Reference 3A
128x128syntax
I would add Herron. As I also own lamm. I found the Herron pre and phono amps on par with most of the current top picks at a faction of their cost. My friend owned top anniversary CJ and Audio Research models but at the end, out of his believe, he settled with the Herron.
Spread Spectrum Technologies Ampzilla 2000.

I have found that both the Ampzilla 2000 and Son Of Ampzilla 2000 power amps shoot way above their prices.
Used Dunlavy Speakers still provide the ultimate bang-for-the-buck scenarios for those who have the room for proper placement. An example is the SC-V which can be had used for around 5K and competes favorably with new speakers costing 10x the amount. Over the years I have collected virtually all of the Dunlavy products to include the reference passive subwoofer utilizing 4 10" drivers in individually sealed compartments, along with the SC-Is, SC-IIIs, SC-IVs SC-V and Cantatas. I have formed them up into 2 channel and Home Theater systems with astounding success. All Dunlays are voiced to be identical. All are time aligned to focus in a precise radius.
I go to the biggest Audio Shows every year and walk away shaking my head. To get performance beyond the Dunlavys cost obscene amounts of $$$. Few people who have these speakers properly set-up are ever willing to part with them.