DAC recomendations $1500-$3000

Looking to pick up a DAC, new or used that has balanced outs and can handle an SACD input among others. Been looking at the Wyred 4 Sound DAC2 (not sure if this will handle SACD) and PS Audio Perfect Wave. Thoughts?
chriswilford1
They are grey market - you will have no warrenty on this, although they say they will take care of you if you have a problem. I actually ordered a cheap P10 PS audio conditioner from them, which they then could not deliver (fortunately - I ended up buying 2x P5 instead through a dealer).

MSS HiFi also have cheap grey market Bel Canto stuff. No warranty on any of this. I have bought grey market before (usually about 30% below MSRP) without any problems, but there is always some risk involved. Not sure if the PS audio warrenty is transferable, but you may be better off buying used and having a warranty.

Alternatively, you can shop around in the dealer network - you should be able to get at least 15% off on new PS audio gear. They also still have the $1000 trade-in deal on the PWD I believe.
Chriswilford1/Edorr...check out this thread on Audio Aficionado about an unsuspecting customer who "bought" MC-2301 mono blocks from the crooks at MSS Hifi: http://www.audioaficionado.org/mcintosh-audio/8965-mss-hifi-took-my-money.html

I would not buy anything from MSS Hifi no matter what the supposed "discount." You get (when you do receive the equipment) grey market product with no warranty coverage and no support.

Apologize to the OP. Don't mean to derail the post but just thought I would caution folks to stay clear from MSS Hifi. Check out the link above.
I did not want to create bad vibes and though it might have been an isolated incident, but in dealing with my (cancelled) PS Audio P10 order my MSS HiFi contact (I believe it was the owner) appeared to be a total jerk. Seems like I dodged a bullet!
Hey Chriswiford1,

Just wanted to correct an error I made on the pricing of the North Star Design DAC, its retail price is $3000.00 and demos can be gotten for around $1500.00. The more I listen to it it reminds very much of the very highly regarded Weiss 202 DAC which retails for $7737.00!