Cambridge Audio 751 BD or Oppo BDP95?

Has anyone had the opportunity to compare these two players? If so, what were your impressions. I want to buy one of these players but, i can only audition the Cambridge. Thanks for any feedback

Brian27b
brian27b
I just picked up the 751 today. I chose the 751 solely because of the fan noise complaints of the 95. However, I am thinking of ordering the 95 to do an AB comparison. So far I really like the 751 sound right out of the box. I got the 751 after returning the Sony 5400ES. It just was a little too bright for my system.

I'll update if I decide to get the 95.
I am very interested to hear more about the player you bought and of course hope that you order the Oppo 95 and put them head to head. I'm not sure why it hasn't been done already. I'm sure the video in the two is probably very similar. Just wondering how the audio is between the two. This thread was started nearly six months ago and you'd think that this contest would have been repeated a number of times by now.

Palpitatn, please do tell us how it sounds on the different discs: bluray, CD, SACD, etc.
I chose Oppo 95 due to proven numerous awards and awesome reviews. But another major reason was the dedicated XLR Stereo output.
One of the best upgrades I've done in my system!
There is a review in HT Review I have two OPPO I just ordered a 751. link:http://hometheaterreview.com/